Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find lesson plans and other teaching materials that I have written/accumulated while attending Weber State University. I hope that these lesson plans and ideas will be useful to you. I love to teach and I am always looking to improve. If you have any questions/concerns/comments please drop me a line at marcibarker@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ultimate Frisbee Assessment 10/8

Name ______________________ October 8, 2010


0 being “I hated it” and 5 being “I loved playing” Rate yourself on your motivation to play Ultimate Frisbee.

0 1 2 3 4 5

What would you change about your Ultimate Frisbee Squad?




Would you like to be a squad leader? Yes No


How well did you remember and use your cues to throw the Frisbee? Put a check mark in the corresponding box.
Always Often Sometimes Never
Put weight back then forth.
Kept the Frisbee parallel to the ground.
Pointed to where you wanted the Frisbee to go.

What kind of catching worked best for you?





What strategy worked best for your team?




Tell me your favorite thing about Ultimate Frisbee.




Tell me your worst experience with Ultimate Frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment